The ELITE League strives to be the most trusted and transparent place for today's transportation buyers to search for carriers, capacity and reviews. We follow these simple principles and guidelines to ensure the most authentic, transparent, and valuable information is available to transportation buyers while balancing fairness to carriers.
- We never edit or alter content submitted on our site, no matter how minor.
- We never suppress, filter, or delete content simply because it is negative/lower-rated, or positive/higher-rated.
- But we do have a team of human moderators who review each piece of content to determine if it meets our guidelines. If we have sufficient reason to believe a piece of content is bogus, we will remove it.
- We apply the same standard of review for all content
- We use technology filters & algorithms to detect fraud and gaming, and require email verification for all members submitting content.
- We stay neutral in all cases of dispute and do not act as the finder of fact.
- We remove content if we have evidence that members were incentivized to leave the content.
- We believe in the principle of anonymity — everyone has a right to voice their opinion or be heard without fearing retribution or other unwanted attention.
- We believe each carrier has the right to respond to a review left by a member.
Please note that The ELITE League uses the term 'content' to describe reviews.